The Margate Log Cabin's objective is to provide a friendly, safe atmosphere for our members and their guests to enjoy. All members are asked to become familiar with our house rules and inform guests about these rules prior to visiting the club.
Member & Guest Conduct/Responsibility
• All members are required to check-in at the front desk or Bay Bar door person upon entering the club and must swipe their membership card through the computer system.
• All guests must be signed in by a member at the reception desk by parking lot entrance or outside bar.
• Name sticker must be present on the back of the card.
• Any member lending his or her card key to anyone will be subject to immediate disciplinary action not limited to suspension or termination of membership without refund of any fees.
• There is a 5-guest limitation for all members at this time and the member must remain on the premises at all times while your guests remain at the club.
• A member is obligated to show their membership card before being served, if requested by the bartender or any other person designated as “in charge”.
• Name of member and card number will be required by the food service person.
• All members and guests must wear shirts and footwear at all times when in the building.
• Members and their guests are always asked to adhere to commonly accepted rules of polite language and conduct on club premises. If at any time a member or guest becomes loud, offensive, belligerent or antagonistic to another member, guest, or any MLC staff then that member or guest shall be asked to leave the premises upon request by club management or EBoard officer.
• Misconduct by a member or guest may result in suspension or termination of membership without refund of any fees.
• At no time is it acceptable for a member or guest to approach another member or guest about any infraction. Complaints of any nature for member infractions should be directed to club management or EBoard officers.
• Children (defined as 15? and under) must always be supervised by a parent or guardian while on club premises.
• No children permitted on the premises after 9 pm.
• Running on club premises is strictly prohibited. If inappropriate behavior persists the parent/guardian and child will be asked to leave the premises by club management or EBoard officer. Repeat child misconduct may result in suspension or termination of membership without refund of any fees.
• No child may go beyond the bulkhead unless participating in a club event program or supervised by an adult when fishing.
• No child may play in the club parking lot at any time.
• Additional Dinner Rules: we ask that all children remain in the main dining room, porch and only at Fire Pit tables if not lit.
• At no time will children be permitted to be seated at the bar.
• At no time will children be permitted to use the Pool or Shuffleboard tables.
Dining Room Reservations
• NO Reservations are accepted for seating in the main dining room, porch dining room or deck (other than special events). No saving of tables, seats or chairs is permitted. Alcoholic beverages may only be sold and served to members and their documented guests over the age of 21 for immediate consumption on the premises.
• Members are welcome to take food or beverages purchased inside -to outside seating BUT are responsible for all disposal and cleanup of their area.
• No package goods may be brought on to the MLC property for any reason. If you are found to have non-MLC Alcoholic Beverages you will be asked to leave and may result in suspension or termination of membership without refund of any fees.
• Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the Club, in enclosed outside bar or tented areas.
• Please check the signs or non-smoking areas and discard cigarettes in the receptacles provided. Littering the area with cigarette or cigar butts may result in suspension or termination of membership without refund of any fees.
• All cannabis use is prohibited on public property according to NJ state Law and Margate City Ordinance. We expect all members to respect and abide by this Cabin House Rule.
• Use of the club parking lot is for members and their guests while visiting the club. Since parking is always at a premium, we encourage members to carpool with their guests whenever possible and/or take advantage of Uber .
• Vehicles can be left overnight and picked up first thing in the morning.
Designed with Mobirise - Click for more