2018 membership expired March 31st as of May 1st we will be taking applicants off of the waiting list replacing members who have not renewed. Please do not put your membership in jeopardy this is your final notice For 2019 Dues
New membership cards are available for members who have paid their dues. starting today. You must sign for your new card and hold on to your old card you will need your old card to vote in the election March 11th.
Use your new card with the new reader pad. Do not insert a new card in the old reader – it will not work.
The election for an at-large position on the Margate Log Cabin executive board will be held at the 7 p.m. Monday, March 11, 2019 General Membership Meeting.
Anyone in need of an absentee ballot can do it by request at the Cabin beginning at 3 p.m. Monday-Thursday and at noon on Saturday and Sunday – 609-823-9824. Provide the member’s name, card number and address where to send the ballot.
- Cabin member for 20 plus years.
- Margate resident for 40 years.
- Retired RN after 45 years.
- Started female division in cabin pool league
My experience I believe a divided house will fail every time. I believe I can get the log cabin board and members working together to make a better Cabin to be proud to be part of. I will work for the membership to bring back Cabin to all members and give all members voice at the Board. My work experience:
- 20 years in the 177th Air National Guard
- 40 years in local 30 Roofers Union
- 14 years as a Business Agent, last 11 years as President
- Elected to the South Jersey Building Trades Executive Board since 2008
- I sit on local 30 Executive Board since 1996
- I sit on the local 30 Board of Joint Apprenticeship since 2003
- I sit on local 30 Board of Trustees of Pension & Health & Welfare Benefits Funds since 2008!
- Graduated from local 30 Roofers Apprenticeship class in 1982
Congratulations to our 2019 Meatball Contest Winners
1st. Kate Karins
2nd. Anna Marie McCourt
3rd. Julie Konrad
The 2019 winners of the Margate Log Cabin Chili Contest
First place: Matt Vesey, on right
Second place: Mary Oakes
Third place: Peter James McLaughlin, on left
Congratulations to all!
Due to an oversight, the Margate Log Cabin is rescheduling its nominations to its 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 general membership meeting.
Four executive board officers and one executive board at-large position will be nominated at the meeting.
The election for these positions will be held at the 7 p.m. Monday, March 11, 2019 general membership meeting.