Margate Log CabinEstablished 1935
The Margate Log Cabin is the city’s only private members club and one of the last of its kind in the state.
In1935, the constructed was completed on the building using wood floated downstream. It was originally owned and operated by the Margate City Fire Company as a secondary meeting place. In 1956, the Margate Log Cabin membership was opened to the public to pay dues in order to help maintain the building.
Today, the Margate Log Cabin still operates as a social club. Throughout the year, events are held for its members. In addition, the building opens its doors to the public for concerts, fundraisers and other events throughout the year.