The election for an at-large position on the Margate Log Cabin executive board will be held at the 7 p.m. Monday, March 11, 2019 General Membership Meeting.
Anyone in need of an absentee ballot can do it by request at the Cabin beginning at 3 p.m. Monday-Thursday and at noon on Saturday and Sunday – 609-823-9824. Provide the member’s name, card number and address where to send the ballot.
- Cabin member for 20 plus years.
- Margate resident for 40 years.
- Retired RN after 45 years.
- Started female division in cabin pool league
My experience I believe a divided house will fail every time. I believe I can get the log cabin board and members working together to make a better Cabin to be proud to be part of. I will work for the membership to bring back Cabin to all members and give all members voice at the Board. My work experience:
- 20 years in the 177th Air National Guard
- 40 years in local 30 Roofers Union
- 14 years as a Business Agent, last 11 years as President
- Elected to the South Jersey Building Trades Executive Board since 2008
- I sit on local 30 Executive Board since 1996
- I sit on the local 30 Board of Joint Apprenticeship since 2003
- I sit on local 30 Board of Trustees of Pension & Health & Welfare Benefits Funds since 2008!
- Graduated from local 30 Roofers Apprenticeship class in 1982